The DuraLife Composite Decking
Your Choice Program™
DuraLife simplifies your composite decking and railing options.
When you are ready to select the composite decking and railing options that best suit your needs, DuraLife makes it easy. Simply pick the deck color you like, pick the deck profile at the performance level you need, and select the railing system to complete your deck. With the DuraLife Your Choice Program, our customized solutions deliver the composite decking system you need, at the best value, with guaranteed lasting results for years to come, all backed by DuraLife's 25-year limited product performance warranty.
Choose from a wide range of color options to design your customized deck and create your ultimate outdoor space. The result is beautiful and enduring designs that meets both residential and commercial requirements for structural integrity. Now you can have all the beauty of finished hardwood, without the limitations and up-keep of wood decking.Learn more about DuraLife composite decking color.
Choose from three unique deck profiles to achieve the finished look you desire and meet your specific requirements for design, performance, and value. DuraLife decking products incorporate our Fastenator™ Hidden Fastening System. DuraLife's easy-to-install Fastenator system provides you with a clean and aesthetically pleasing look ensuring that your deck remains strong and durable.Learn more about DuraLife composite decking profiles.
- Beautiful Styling
- Matte white railing (paintable for custom colors) with beautiful design lines, millwork quality and cellular PVC formulation.
- Commercial Grade Quality
- Made with an aluminum reinforced core that meets commercial requirements for structural integrity.
- Easy Installation
- The Rockport™ Rail Assembly Jig simplifies installation and reduces assembly time and labor costs.
- Design & Quality
- Classic white PVC railing features hidden bracket hardware and a contoured rail design with architectural details.
- Deck Board Top Rail Option
- Get creative or match your deck color by using DuraLife® composite deck boards for the top rail.
- Post Top LED Lighting
- The matching post tops include LED lighting that adds styling and visibility at night.
- Best For Coastal Applications
- This powder-coated aluminum railing has been tested to resist over 10,000 hours of salt spray.
- Deck Board Top Rail Option
- Choose from two railing styles; Salem or Cambridge to meet your design preference.
- Multiple Color Options
- Available in matte black, matte bronze and white color options so you can finish your deck with the style you want.
- Strength and Security
- Strength and security with durable powder-coated panels and posts that create a traditional and elegant steel railing solution.
- Deck Board Top Rail Option
- The Concord deck board brackets allows for the addition of a DuraLife deck board to your top rail.
- Available in 2 finishes and a variety of configurations, the Concord rail provides a versatile deck railing solution.
Every board is a unique work of art.
Even More Beautiful than Wood.
Only DuraLife Hardwoods Collection features a variety of unique variegated color and non-repeating wood grain patterns for a natural appearance that's even more beautiful--and more durable--than wood decking. Choose from a wide range of color options, profiles, and railings to design your customized deck and create your ultimate outdoor space. Now you can have all the beauty of finished hardwood, without the limitations and up-keep of wood decking.Browse our photo gallery to see for yourself.
The toughest deck, period.
DuraLife Composite Decking outperforms the competition.
DuraLife decking's unique polypropylene / hardwood composite material outperforms other polyethylene composite and PVC decking products. That's because DuraLife® decking minimizes sagging and flex between joists, improves overall aesthetics, and maximizes structural integrity.
* Data reflects actual Duralife® Siesta testing results and an aggregate of other manufacturers' published data.
DuraLife Composite Decking
A Unique PolyPro Advantage
Why choose DuraLife decking? Because DuraLife is made with a durable composite that stands up to extreme weather conditions and everyday use. More solid under foot for added safety, DuraLife decking is less slippery and more barefoot-friendly, even when wet. Mold and mildew resistant, the co-extruded polypropylene outer shell also resists staining from everyday spills and normal wear and tear. DuraLife UV inhibitors provide added color retention while minimizing fading. With its excellent moisture and thermal resistance, DuraLife decking virtually eliminates problems commonly associated with deck boards expansion and contraction.Learn more about DuraLife PolyPro Advantage
No stains, fades, mold or mildew.
Finally, a deck that is life-proof.
DuraLife composite decking products are stain and fade resistant with a co-extruded polypropylene outer shell that resists everyday spills and normal wear and tear. The decking materials built-in resistance to mold and mildew growth improves safety and reduces maintenance and its superior moisture and thermal resistance minimizes expansion and contraction problems. Every DuraLife composite decking product is backed by a 25-year limited product performance warranty that includes stain and fade resistance.Browse our decking color options
All DuraLife Composite Decks are made from high quality recycled materials.
Manufactured using both post-industrial and post-consumer recycled content with a maximum recycled content of up to 90% by weight DuraLife composite decking products are formaldehyde-free, ultra-low maintenance, and sustainable. Qualified for LEED Points, up to 100% of the raw materials used to manufacture DuraLife products are sourced within 500 miles of our Biddeford, Maine manufacturing facility.Learn more about DuraLife DuraGreen
Choose Your Composite Decking Samples
Explore the possibilities and experience the difference.
Order samples of the colors and profiles you need for your decking project and we'll ship them directly to your front door. It's your choice... we just make it easier.ORDER SAMPLES